Freitag, 2. September 2011

Gato - Jazz hands and dancers


Hands hands hands. I've reached my goal here.
All Jazz hands. The hands got more fluid, have more form. Maybe the difference isn't visible but I got a lot of security out of that training.

And dancer dancer s dancers:
30 maybe, I didn't reach 50 because the research took too long and I was lost watching youtube videos and browsing through Flickrs. 
They are still stiff, there's a lot more to dancers than to handes, difficult bodies and bodytypes, more possibilities of movement, different form language. In the last sketches I push those. I wanted to take a break for this week and start with dancers next monday again, but then with no set goal. 










 
Reminder to myself: I have to push my forms harder and I want to get more flowing, organic lines. But yeah, push them forms push them push them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen